Saturday 2 January 2021

Happy New Year.


Well it's 2021.
Everyone is saying here's to a better year but the truth is even if covid vanishes overnight my life won't change much.

New Years Eve we had one small hissy fit from the girl. This time instigated by , as far as I could see, by me letting her brother have the garlic doughballs. Jesus's wept.

We managed to smooth that over by the Bells. Then played Cards Against Humanity.
A very Different New Year.

The 1st was quiet, Thank God. Tho Pete needed some cajoling.
.
Roll around the 2nd. 
I get up, sort out a wash, carry it thru and machine is full of wet laundry. 
Tell girl that it wasn't her turn and we have another hissy fit.

Hence I'm in here writing this while counting to 3 trillion.

I may resort to comfort eating my way out of today!

See you on the other side x